JK to Sutego no Akachan - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Is this bitch seriously blackmailing another person for taking care of the baby that SHE ABANDONED? What the fuck? I hate this glasses bitch already if she's the mother. Just take the baby to the police.

What kind of blackmail is that? They'll tell the school that she's looking after a baby? The horror!

Dex-chan lover
Man thats gota be one of the stupidest black mails I've ever heard, Like what the fuck do you mean you will tell the school about this???? its not her child so theres no way it could fuck her over but it would 100% fuck the mom over

MD@Home
Something's weird. It's possible that the writer of that letter is not the actual mother, since on the last page she checks the spot where she left the baby and the fact that the baby is no longer there seems to get some kind of reaction out of her. Perhaps someone else saw everything... but why write such a weird letter then? Maybe the actual mother's parents don't want to create a scandal or something?

"I'll tell the school!"
"Be my guest." <- Ideal answer.
I had farts with more power behind them.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like there's a third party involved in this, I don't think glasses girl is the mother.

And yes sadly the blackmail is ESTUPID as fuck because the only one truly affected by telling the police and the school is the real mother who will be surely find out that way, our protagonist will only look like the town's heroine.

I'm not sure if it's really the glasses girl that wrote the letter... but whoever did needs his face bashed in.

Fed-Kun's army
Hehe I knew it is hard to explain why she has to keep the baby.
The author was like "fuck, who cares", and then he just come up with the most retarded blackmail thing ever.

Btw I wonder who wrote it, and why.

Like I know just from the premise of the story any reason they bring up to excuse the fact that she kept the baby will be stupid. It is set in modern times with laws about this stuff. But couldn't the author come up with something else other than "I'll tell the whole school you found an abandoned baby and were nice enough to take care of it" blackmail?

Dex-chan lover
Raising a child with no record of birth, no medical records, no legal name.
The first point of contact with the state and that child is gone, and she is potentially facing charges.

Dex-chan lover
She came back under the bridge to see the place she left a baby at. Normally what she would find was a box with a cold baby inside of it. Just don't do that. I even can't understand how in the manga they show little kittens abandoned in a small box left on the street, just take care of them until you find them home!

Double-page supporter
Well it looks like his mom didn't write the note. Looks like she was hoping someone would pick him up though.

Users who are viewing this thread