Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 7 Ch. 43 - Plan to Remodel the Other Dimension Season 2

So nothing about Tomoe?? Nothing about her starting that whole mess? No punishment? No recovery meeting, nothing?

Dex-chan lover
Wait... what happened to the body?

@kan1295 And yeah... Tomoe really needs to get buckled the fuck down and given a proper lecture. She KNOWS what humans are like in this world, but she makes no efforts to tell the MC anything. Just... a short warning that humans are assholes and don't see demi-humans as sentients probably would have worked, but no... I wanna do wut I want.

Aggregator gang
So which do you think will happen first: The manga will catch up to the web novel or the web novel will come off hiatus? <.<

Dex-chan lover
"Who do you pick?" "The weak looking guy!" "Your funeral" :p

@Boomburst
I think he used one of his areas to dissolve it. That bubble of his can do so many things that its insane.

Thanks for the translation! We are getting into some of my favorite moments in the series <3

Ahhh. I really like this series. Thank you for the release.

I can't help but feel like a lot of the aftermath was left out, though. Maybe I'm mistaken and it never went into much detail afterwards, but I haven't had a chance to read LN. I do kind of get the impression that something inside Makoto broke from it all. I feel like the way he was drawn and his attitude were more solemn and aloof this chapter. Looking forward to more.

@Happily_Grim
If I remember right that chapter was one of those turning points for him where he realizes that he is the weird one and nothing he knows from his world really applies. the stark contrast is brought up quite a bit further down the line but this is where the deviation starts.

Users who are viewing this thread