MangaPlus

Dex-chan lover
Wait... What??? Why are mangaplus manga here?

Edit: nvm, didnt know it was only linking. Good move tho MD!

Not sure if im the only one that usually go to mangaplus site like 2 time a month just to read the new chapter of seraph of the end and ao no exorcist.

Glad you linked to it, the publisher services are easy to forget about, so having the updates here make it so much easier. One less click for aggregators is a win!

Dex-chan lover
will the link be embedded or whatever it's called and clicking here brings you directly to the corresponding chap at the site?

something like how novelupdates do things... just asking :)

So this is legal, free, official and it support the authors ?

Is there a trick ? Did I misenderstood something ?

@Naiyro Manga Plus is SHUEISHA's program to reduce "Fan" scanlators that leech of their IPs *cough*JB*cough*, by basically making a "scanlation" site themselves. Since they know that they can profit more from merchandise, they made the decision that it's going to be a free and up to date (to the best of their extent).

They announced it around the end of last year if i'm not mistaken.

Dex-chan lover
@Naiyro it’s legal they have the same system as webtoon(kakao/lezhin etc) sites where recent chapters are free and after a week or months it will be inside a paywall.

Pls support the authors by reading from mangaplus and not scans sites. There is a group out there who still translated some of these free and legal manga for $$$. They even upload faster than mangaplus do just to get the traffic.

Just remember that by reading from official sites, u supports the authors. If they feel that this is profitable, they may even add more manga in the future. You can also download the app from play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.shueisha.mangaplus

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow.

So now I feel dumb for a comment I left on MHA. Now I get it.

Users who are viewing this thread