Luminous=Blue - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Damn, sorry amane.. but I’m still shipping Nene with Kou. Kou being the mvp right now

Dex-chan lover
Kou is the MC we deserved, she reject Nene but still want to help her and Amane going back together. Now it's up to Amane to accept or not. I don't really think Amane will ever reject Nene, even if the circumstances doesn't help. I think Nene will tell the truth even if Kou doesn't win .

@JKTV I'm not so sure now, if Nene didn't still have feelings for Amane then i will be with you but here not so much. Nene is just trying to put a hate relation between her because she is possesive. Like i said it's up to Amane to forgive Nene or not.

Yeah, This relationship is quite something else. I like messed up relationships, they actually help portray the true character traits of each individual in the story, which usually never happen or is done in an ambiguous mess. That said, often time authors fuck up those relationships, because holy heck are they complex...

Human drama be my thing, can't lie there.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the chapter :eek: Glad to see that they weren't really going out and that this ark (hopefully) won't stay like this for long xd (the pile of misunderstandings...)

Double-page supporter
Reading the comments, I feel like I'm the only one upset here. Guess I've grown too cynical for this kind of thing, I mean I can't really stand with Kou wanting to help everyone, even if she was being manipulated (not exactly, but Nene was definetively using her for her own personal mess). Besides, now I absolutely can't stand Nene.

I keep coming back here and it keeps feeding my anxiety and cigarettes addiction though, so I guess the author has indeed done a good job with this.

Amane deserves best than anyone else, mostly the apology! She didn't do anything. It's not her fault that she's too beautiful. I hope to see her beautiful smile again. Just wanna say, fuck you Nene. And you too senpai. Whew! It's good to let that out my system.

Dex-chan lover
*Sigh* That's what i fear. Author make Amane like the poor girl who have done nothing and Nene like a huge douche. Why can't Nene had a real reason for that and not just"lol smile for me only bitch". That's how you make people hate a character dang it. Now me trying to defend Nene feel like playing devil's advocate. God i hate doing that.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt

Yes, on the one hand, it was good to see Kou begin to assert herself as a heroine, instead of allowing herself to be steered by events; but, on the other hand, having Nene truly be the victimizer here was an unhappy turn of events.

Double-page supporter
@Lilliwyt While I do get what you mean with Nene and trying to defend her, as far as we know and what she has been built to, yes, it's basically that. But while her reason might be stupid and all, what upsets me the most is not that she is rotten to the core, is that she doesn't mind fucking with other people's feeling. She completely disregards Kou's and Amane's feelings instead of just cuting ties.

Damn it this chapter made me upset.

Dex-chan lover
@Oeconomist It's indeed quite rare to see the MC being the third wheel in a love triangle and even doing wingman job. And Nene being the bully just mean what's the point of the Senpai being all yandere ? Because beside making her cry because of the Kou/Nene shots, she haven't done anything of ill intend so why she was needed ? For not letting Kou alone in the end ? Now Nene just stand out as the main villain which pure bullshit to me. You can't expect to want Amane going back to Nene when Nene is view as the big bully being mean to the poor and pure Amane for no reasons.

Dex-chan lover
@Epsilon04 Can already predict that Amane will not care about it. She will be to happy that Nene still love her that she will forgive her after a little talk. I will stick to that unless the author prove me wrong.

Double-page supporter
@Lilliwyt The fact that I completely agree is what bothers me the most. I guess that love dramas just aren't my thing, but I would totally love if the story went with a more depressing(?) tone instead of the "true love will save us all" and Kou being basically the Kirito of love, overpowering every difficulty because she is just too good to be taken back by people with bad intentions, or selfish desires if you will.

Double-page supporter
Meanwhile amane:

ZIFaiz9_d.jpg

Aggregator gang
Honestly, Kou deserves better than these two imps. Amane refused to take no for an answer when she should have and Nene pressed Kou into a relationship when she knew her feelings were elsewhere. Also, image being told, "My last girlfriend was too beautiful so I hated her, but that won't be a problem with you". I can't see this going in a direction that doesn't suck.

Users who are viewing this thread