Ano Hito no I ni wa Boku ga Tarinai - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - There's a Reason Behind that Seedling. (2)

Sweet baby Jesus, this is a terrifying chapter.
Satisfying though.
My fetish has been fulfilled.
Thanks to the TL and scanlators for the kinky chapter!

Dex-chan lover
so, either artificial memories like the changeling loli, or they got erased when they sprouted. God, I hope its the former. there's a lot of tragic hints and foreshadowing going on and I REALLY WANT HAPPY ENDING!

That said, I'm not sure which is funnier about that horror house scene, that MAkie was completely unphased because his day to day consists of more cosmic horror than most people's lifetimes, or that Senpai got spooked in spite of being an extradimensional horror in the shape of a cute whale.

I forgot this manga has horror elements. I bet his mom is either vagra or dead

Dex-chan lover
Just when I was glad that we were finally getting some development on his school-life and family.
We get a reminder that his choice in the past chapter was him brushing off the fact that his existence puts everyone around him at risk...so maybe they are actually gone and this marks a shift in the story.

Dex-chan lover
Man, they really created some fun characters just to kill them off.

Holy shit, are they crying? That's almost too much.

Dex-chan lover
Poor guy. There’s something familiar with those two tree vagrant teens. It’s like they’re tree versions of clickers from The Last of Us.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, that was the most genuinely horrific chapter yet by a huge margin. It's extremely rare for a manga to surprise me, but I didn't see that coming at all.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope that's not a babby one of those. Cus holy shit how do you even deal with it.

Dex-chan lover
Oof. So I'm gonna say that those guys are legit just dead and cut out of existence.

...Also, gonna call it now. The little cat thing is mom transformed.

Users who are viewing this thread