Ragna Crimson - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Dying Words

Mm, I like Kamui. That was a nice little scene with him and Artemisia, and the chapter showed very clearly the things he values beyond fighting. Indeed, it shows why he values certain things in relation to his blood knight ways. He's not complex, but his dedication to Artemisia and particular concept of respect are fun.

Group Leader
Can't wait for reaper time.

Thanks for the release as always, awesome series.

This last page :-D
P.S. You got more than you can bite, lord Boros... :)
P.P.S. And with Voltekamui death Artemisia become even more broken.

FAAAAAAAK im SO FKEN HYPEEEEDD we need more ragna MOOOOOOOOREEE reaper vs 2cnd in command this gonna be fken epic

Dex-chan lover
Everything about this manga is hype
Can't wait to get my hands on a physical copy

Thanks for translating dudes

I can't wait to see kamui hunted. Seriously, Artemisia reaction to that... And the fight itself.. Maaan I can't wait!

Thanks a lot for translating this awesome manga!

Dex-chan lover
... okay I really liked this chapter. It gave a proper face and personality to them ... which actually makes me kinda sad considering that for this story to have a remotely happy end they will have to die. I mean they are mass murderers so it's what they deserve but still ...

Group Leader
Be like Woltekamui
2aIP13c.png

Fed-Kun's army
aye building up the character and making the readers like him

and then he'll get killed, and we'll be sad

we all know where this is going, but we still can't help but anticipate it 😆

Dex-chan lover
Artemisia almost Almost had me as "well well looky here who got ~character insight development~ and whatnot" but then she went on and had to say ""it's not fair hurr durr" and while it's just her fuckin personality coming out and her pov, personally, it just made me sick and agree with thunderchad that she has a few screw loose (for him to acknowledge that is even more funny lol)

Users who are viewing this thread