Baby, Kokoro no Mama ni!

This has got to have chapters...NOW!!!
its one of my favs from Batoto and I reeeaally want to keep reading it

Dex-chan lover
It's comedy gold. Some of the art of that dang baby--toddler really--would be worth a far higher price of admission all by itself.

Contributor
Kokoro with an afro... in a tempura outfit... saying "beautiful" with a serious face... How the hell does she keep getting cuter with each weird new look and behavior? I need this as a squishable plushie.

Made sense masaki befriended him, masaki such a troll and Roji is easy to tease ?

This manga deserves getting an anime adaption.

Really. I can imagine that the visual with its pastel colour.

Dex-chan lover
Great series, really fun. It's one of the best manga portrayals of the childrearing experience I've read, even compared to classics like Yotsuba. It does a fantastic job of capturing the scatterbrained, self-righteous attitude that makes kids so annoying and yet so darn endearing. The MC is also quite fun; heck everyone in this series is adorkable. Hope to see more chapters soon!

In chapter 13 and am hoping that the author would introduce a new girl.
I also hope to see baby Kokoro as a little more grown up by the end of this series.

When I started reading Vol. 4, I knew it... An appearance of another girl won’t be happening. I’m quite satisfied now wiht how things are going though.

I do still hope that Kokoro-chan will become Kokoro-san and will be shown at the end of the manga, (if that’s ever going to happen).

Contributor
Oh.... I just noticed the "Completed" status at 5 volumes... Guess we're almost done. That's sad, because this is really good. Better than it going on for too long, I suppose

@ceiye I asked mehchan this before and this is the answer I got

it's not officially over. It's just on indefinite hiatus. Volume five has four total chapters, most of which were posted as two-parters online, plus a ton of filler in the way of bonus comics to pad it out, so I think it was on a very erratic schedule for a while there. Since volume five came out I've been checking the site at least once a week for any signs of a new chapter, but there hasn't been anything since August 2017. ;_; It seems the author had a couple kids and has been mostly focused on that and not much on manga.

Dex-chan lover
This is actually amazing. I moderately liked Gakuen Babysitters, and read all of the translated chapters, and watched the anime of it a year or two ago.

I was expecting a story like that. Going in I was at least hoping to sort of like it--but I ended up liking it way more than Gakuen Babysitters, lol! I love all the characters in this--which is rare for me. I tend to hate the annoying side characters--but I actually like them in this one! Man, does it really only have 5 volumes? That's heart breaking. I really, thoroughly enjoyed this.

Users who are viewing this thread