Favorite Flash Games

With Flash shutting down in 2020, what are your favorite Flash games? My favorite is probably Age of War, I used to play that game nonstop when I was younger.

Balloon in a Wasteland, Stormwinds, and the Shadez series were all games I have fond memories of.

Took me like thirty minutes of agonizing to remember those names but now I'm glad I did.

man Age of War is so great

I remember I found a strat where I don't advance the age, and just keep spamming clubmen or whatever the cheapest unit was, and since the enemy gets stronger. my unit can't advance and all the clubmen I produce keeps piling in right front of my base. when the enemy approach that spot, all the clubmen attack at once and almost one shot everyone. the enemy advances their age till the last age but nothing can beat that highly concentrated clubmen. ez win. real good time.

I tried to remember any other flash game but Age of War left me with the biggest impression that I can't think any other flash game I played.

Double-page supporter
AsYF43H.jpg

hdC3Ypt.jpg

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Oh man, i can't say which one exactly, but most games from stickpage and Newgrounds especially, are my favorites. Good thing Newgrounds developed their own player so we can still play the games on their website, although i still don't understand how it works exactly or if it's usable outside of NG.

Dex-chan lover
I wasted hours on end playing Boxhead 2play Rooms, cramped together on a single keyboard with a friend.

Another one I remember being quite fond of was an ambitious little VN-horizontal shooter hybrid called Starwish.

Age of War
That Waterflame song has been seared into my brain by now.

Want to play flash games or discover some you never played? Only works on Windows. Also includes animations!
http://bluemaxima.org/flashpoint/
Go to the downloads page and download these:
Flashpoint 8.0 Infinity (467 MB) + logos (5.0 GB) + screenshots (13.5 GB)
Logos and screenshots are optional, but without them it'll be hard finding new games you'd like. Make sure you check the config page since extreme content is hidden by default.
Note: Some games are broken but get fixed quickly when someone reports them.

I found so many games that I used to play because of Flashpoint. 😊

Dex-chan lover
Html games suck. I guess with the evolution of pc games browser games are becoming obsolete and aspiring programmers aren't using browser games as their first step anymore

Dex-chan lover
Last Stand and Punk-o-matic used to be my go to flash games. Shit just reading this thread made me all nostalgic guess i'll head over to newgrounds.

I remember a flash game that I've been played repeatedly on Newsground when I was 12 years old but can't remember the name anymore.

It was created by a Chinese programer where you play as a white haired dude (possibly portraiting the creator ) in a green overall and fight in Street of Rage- like style a wave of enemies. With the money you win from the fight you can unlock melee weapons, firearms, perks and utilities. The antagonist consist of three peoples, a lanky long-haired guy with sunglasses, a Nemesis- like huge guy with a mini gun and a twin-tail haired girl who looks like Jinx on crack. Would be a pleasure if someone knows it name.

Contributor
https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/385785

crazy flasher? google tells me there's more.

edit: on topic, the MARDEK series is still really good.

Dex-chan lover
Strike force heroes, cargo bridges, henry stickman, assorted sniper games

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember the name but I really liked a platforming game where you played as an elephant and each level had the same layout with different mechanics.

Dex-chan lover
@solstice258
I don't remember the name but I really liked a platforming game where you played as an elephant and each level had the same layout with different mechanics.
You're definitely thinking of This Is The Only Level.

Users who are viewing this thread