Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Power Uploader
Neat, comfy life of ex-assassin and ex-demon king together. Exactly how i like it.

Group Leader
So was she forced to be the Demon King due to the necklace? What's the significance of it?

I've not read the manga yet, I only comment because I have read the synopsis.
It's pretty hilarious for me reading it
My reaction is "Okay, then."

I couldn’t quite understand the necklace either, I think it is suppressing her demon kingness or something? Maybe it has nothing to do with it and she just gave up after being defeated lol

@HDMI1 @loriental

The necklace lets her change her appearance (into a cat???) and keeps her mana/magic power from going over a set amount.

In most of the mangas I've read like this, the magic power at the level of a Demon King usually forces the persona of "Maou" onto someone regardless of their personality before awakening.

Dex-chan lover
The way it was phrased sounded like she didn’t want the demon life either. Kind of like the couple in Retired Heroes. Hope it works out well for these two as well.

Aggregator gang
I'm really starting to dislike the submissive/slave like girls trope in manga

Fed-Kun's army
The end.

....What do you mean there's more? That's like eating a nice cupcake and now giving me a big box of stale cookies.

these longass name title kinda been popping out more and more often every passing years

@dend08

Japenese trademarking and copyrighting. You would not believe how difficult it is to trademark names when you can't just add random letters.

In English, if someone copyrights

"Billy May's Coffee"

You can laugh it off and copyright

"Billy Mayes Coffee. "

In Japanese and many Chinese character based languages, you can't do that. Phonetics are tied to the WORD, not the alphabet, so if the words are copyrighted, you are up shit creek trying to copy right that title. If you use some other word with the same phonetics, that doesn't work either because a lot of words in those languages have similar phonetics so it will come out as gibberish to the average person.

So in Japanese, the equivalent of just adding random letters to copyright in English is to add WHOLE WORDs to the title.
Thus, now over the years, the titles have been getting longer and longer or they're complete nonsense titles, or they're actually written in English and copyrighted in English back into Japanese.

Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha (Add tons of words)
Re:Zero (Re: , Nonsense letters added in front)
Made in Abyss. (Wut?)
Idolm@ster (English phonetics backed Japanese Copyright very likely)

*edit: I typed Idolmaster and the Mangadex tagged a user called ster. . . . . . . Sorry ster, wtf.
7/24/19

Users who are viewing this thread