Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 15 Ch. 73 - Yugami-kun Remembers

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the double release! What a chapter, I don't want this to end.

Fed-Kun's army
I believe this is the first time we see Yugami gets kinda flustered when thanking someone. Heck, might be the first time we see him saying thanks properly.

Good god Träumerei Scans, words cannot express just how much I love you all guys.

Just when you're about to give in to the temptation and read the raws the heroes at Träumerei hit you with a new chapter

Dex-chan lover
oh Yugami...you crushing on her bad...I can feel it, you havent just realized it yet

The speed of the updates are incredible.i love you Traumerei !

@Ninjajeff There are stuff in this manga that are well worth reading in Japanese, however. Not that many, mind you (just once or twice maybe), but if you CAN read raws then it's worth a read that way, too. That said I absolutely love this manga so YMMV on whether it's actually worth a reread or not.

Dex-chan lover
The double release saved us from a cliffhanger. Thank you so much.

Dex-chan lover
Two releases back to back!! Hayashiyama beat Yugami, not exactly a fair win since Kadota was injured but still. I'm happy that he's at least somewhat sad about losing Chihiro considering the shit he did.
Despite me having known the entire manga to its end in Japanese, knowing that it's coming to end in English as well still saddens me alot. But at least the ending was satisfying, don't know about the final omake though.

Dex-chan lover
Guys remember to thank some kind /a/non who translated and pushed the progress of this manga too.

Group Leader
THAT HEIGHT DIFFERENCE THOUGHHHH
sighhh i can sleep happy now <3 thanks yall at Träumerei <3 <3 bless your souls

Double-page supporter
You know I needed this chapter ASAP... :D
Thanks a lot Traumereel guys.

BTW this chapter was stupendous!

Users who are viewing this thread