Author Armored Gull: The Exoskeleton Frame
this the next isekai solo leveling sweet guy deus vult ex machina crimson heart blade scarlion under the table lego batman exon excalibur vr eroge isekai mou series yet.
I wish @PiakuchuKiller 😭
Isn't this that mecha concept art project? If they finally make something out of it I'm a lil' hype tbh.
Is this really Korean? The original title is written in Chinese characters, not hangul.

It might seem inconsequential, but after too many abortive attempts to read manhua, if this is Chinese I'll pass on it.

Edit: Ah, wait, SFX are in hangul. Guess I'll give it a try when the first chapter is out.
@kendama I use Korean raws, so I’m assuming it’s a Korean series, I just haven’t had time to add the moon runes for it
why did someone rate this 1 star without a chapter out 🤣🤣. Damn
@Endreanna some people just love to watch the world burn.
It seems the Kakao chaps are behind the Weibo chaps so probably a manhua.

@kendama
Thanks, @Aigoose . Scratched, then.
looks good
"This book's mutilated protagonist" fuuuuuuuuuuuck you! Fuck your forced "he's deep and tortured" bullshit, spare me your chuuni writing.
There's a couple anime PVs for this webcomic

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av33546467?zw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qurOx6NFNOM
I am the typesetter of this chapter(and some redraw) and the one who took the lead to get this translated due to request of someone..So,what do u guys think? Is this series worth translating? What is your opinion?
@Yashiro-senpai
I don't usually read Chinese series but the art caught my eye when I saw it in an /m/ thread. I think this looks really good but I'm not a fan of the 3d glasses effect, it ruins the art.
@AncelDeLambert someone's triggered...
@Yashiro-senpai
I've been waiting for ages to see this get translated. Thank you and your group very much!
Ok wtf is wrong with the art? Is the author trying to do a stereoscopic 3d bs? Am I supposed to be wearing a dumb blue-red glass while reading this?! It's freaking difficult to look at ffs
My eyes hurt.
I kinda wonder what reading this would look like with those old 3D glasses...