Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Zero

Dex-chan lover
Good to know how that trolling girl from the labyrinth look like

So does this have any spoilers for the main story? Might reveal some names early, that doesnt matter.

Dex-chan lover
@Etesian no spoiler, or almost, it's the story of the characters that has died long ago in the main story

HOW CAN THE PREQUEL BE SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE MAIN STORY !?

Dex-chan lover
So the story is sets 1-2 thousand years before main Story?
Why the world development still "Medieval" ?

Anyway,
Good manga that provide background story for Hajime Arc

Dex-chan lover
@sherlock0790 like most other fantasy setting, because there's magic, technology hasn't develop much since humanity didn't need it. Plus the bodies are stronger than here so less need too 🤔

Double-page supporter
@sherlock0790 maybe because the church forcefully recruit all unique magic user so they have bigger authority in this world, and mage magic research for them self?🤔

Dex-chan lover
We know what happened to them in the end ;_; Don't do this to me, Shirakome

Dex-chan lover
@InsaneInsomniac: Yeah that's right, one of them is that person.
This series actually acts as a Prequel to the Main Story, and is set around 2000+ years ago from the Events that happen with the MC in the Main Story (aka., "Hajime Nagumo" & Co.).

@Edjan: Well as the story progresses you would get the idea on what happens.
But if any has already read the Main Series (especially the Web Novel), then they all have an idea on what's going to occur in this story.

So far this has been way better than the original. Let's just hope the author doesn't turn it into a harem out of nowhere like he did in the sequel.

Dex-chan lover
Well, currently the Raws are at Chapter 14, which is covering a major and interesting big battle for the main characters.

Hopefully, the Scanlation catches up fast to it, especially considering that official Zero Manga volume 01 is going to be released in September (the first volume covers until chapter 4, and also contains a bonus story).

No God no I hate this series coz I know what happen in the end

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how it looks like in the end...
With Miledi and the gang ended up defeated and all.. She was crying and also hopeful at the first 2 page of ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
jorgeDS: The Harem genre of the Main Story had been already hinted since start of the series, as the Author had since start (when writing the Web Novel) wanted this series to be a Harem and Chuuni styled story.

As for this spin-off adaptation, i don't think there is precedence of a Harem in it, but can't really be sure since its based on an original Light Novel adaptation that the Author is writing currently (so except some minor stuff on what happened in the past, there isn't much known about it).

By the way, if i go by the Light Novel version comparison between this series and the Main Series, then this series has more epic scale battles and dark theme as well.

Also, there are a lot of things which hints to the events that occur in the Main Stories, especially one key factor's origin is showcased in this adaptation (chapter 8, to be exact), which directly helped the MC in the Main Series.

Dex-chan lover
why i don't see any tragedy tags
since knowing from the sequel this will go down train so fast that it will hit you so hard
:"D
but at the same time i'm curious about her story as well
Miledi-chan oh how much suffer you will get.......
:"D

Users who are viewing this thread