Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 5 Ch. 81 - Martial Art Tournament - Knight Division, Third Round (Semi-finals) and the Finals (2)

Double-page supporter
Is there any character chart or character introduction somewhere?
I forgot who is who here...

shmtranslations for the wn has a couple of character round up chapters (80 and 117), but its all text so its hard to all take in. I recall that there is a method to remember who is who, but i forgot that part of it myself xD

the 117 one could have spoilers though due to it being much later on.

Dex-chan lover
Page 3 on Bottom Right - "Besids that" should be "Besides that"

Contributor
Wow, that was the most underwhelming tournament arc I have ever seen.

Whatever. Time to get back to the main story, which is nothing but the MC attaining a bigger farm and more waifus by doing fuckall.

Dex-chan lover
When the Demon Lord is one of the weakest beings in the village, lol.

when did he do hakuren?
i thought he always punked her around as punishment for wrecking the village.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger

He's just a visitor.
Though the other demons (civil servant girls) are amongst the weaker types, they weren't really trained to actually be good in combat

Dex-chan lover
@Robbini
What does your comment have to do with mine? It doesn't matter that he's a visitor. It matters that he's the Demon Lord and is weaker than most of the villagers.

I'd probably say that ONLY his demons and maybe the wolf people are weaker than him, considering how much everyone freaked out about every other race there. The inferno wolves may be weaker, but they also attack in a very functional pack, so that would add a lot of strength there, as well. And that isn't even mentioning the stronger Cocytus wolves that are mutated inferno wolves.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger

You mentioned him being one of the weakest beings in the village.
He's not the only one there who's only visiting short-term, but other than the demons & beastmen, all the other villagers are atleast somewhat known, or (in)famous for their combat capabilities.
So... being one of the weaker beings in an area currently inhabited by some of the strongest beings alive (in one way or another) en masse...
Most would consider that impressive enough.

Dex-chan lover
@aigomorla : Either it happened off screens (like so many more nights) or she's just lying since they misunderstood her relation with MC due to him being...less strict on her? after that chapter where he's like "whatever, just try not to slack off too much"

Dex-chan lover
And so now we should do a flashback arc so that progress never happens again. /sass
Am looking forward to more city building progress after this very drawn out tournament arc is finally done.

Dex-chan lover
I've read quite ahead in the web novel.
Just so everyone knows, the protagonist's night life doesn't get any focus at all. Just assume it happened if the writer said it does. Some relatively interesting developments happen here and there but the story steps back from its character focus a bit more and goes on a more macro focus. Not to say new and interesting characters don't show up. You'll get some revelations about Lulushi the vampire, and about angel society and stuff so it's still got some interesting developments ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread