Sawateam

Hi Sawateam, did your group really dropping the The Justice of Villainous Woman??? I'm totally fell in love with the manga. I'm sorry because I read them at batoto and saw all the comments about the uploading. But please, can y'all continue??? Pleaseee.. Your works are amazing and I'd like to read more. I hope y'all will consider to continue and I'd willingly to help. Thank you in advance.

Thank you so much for translating and picked up 19th Century Memoir again. Keep up the good work ❤️❤️❤️🙌🙌👏👏

Thank you so much for the answer! I'll wait for the news on the new website.Can't wait for the update! Love ya!

Hello Lyrafiel, I dmed you on discord but can‘t send it.. Sorry, this is my first time using discord so i‘m not sure. I‘m sunnytheslaya on discord

Hello Sawateam. Thank you for the your continuous hardwork and amazing translations.💕 Really grateful for the chapters.

I would like the discord link for your team. Is it possible to get the invite please?

Thank you for your hard work! I read a lot of your scanlated series, and my favorite is definitely The Villainess Lives Twice! Thank you for picking it up!!!

Lots of love from Turkey <3

Users who are viewing this thread