Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi

@Curseddraw @udomsa33 You don't pay much attention if you don't think this is really pushing the implication that he is isekai. He's fine with immense cultural taboos, he knows nothing about the history or the lore of this world, and he has an immense talent and capacity for a magic that no one but himself can learn, in addition to being privy to knowledge that involves magic as a whole overall. If it wasn't hidden isekai, it's functionally the same. It just hasn't started out as such.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, the hints are there, wouldn't be surprised if that's a reveal in the near future. OR, he's an idiot-savant. odds are..50/50 atm.

After reading the synopsis, it made me wonder why the author couldn't simplify the title to just "The Sword Sorcerer". "Countless Swords" as a phrase is already a mouthful to say (which makes "Countless Swords Sorcerer" even more obnoxious as lingo in that regard), and sword-manipulation magic is a good hook on its own.

@Tactless
There are LOTS of manga/novel title being published, so author needs to make his/her work stand out. A simple title would not grab attention

wow it's like reading kuchiki byakuya doujin without unlimited sword. btw wtf with all the hate on the twin man that's effin messed up.

Aggregator gang
It's interesting how all of these isekai make fun of chanting magic. I guess it's an easy way to show the protagonist's "special".

@deerafl Oh, so the concept of "Sword Sorcerers" are that common in the current Japanese market? Color me surprised.
That doesn't resolve my gripe about the phrase "Countless Swords' Sorcerer" being obnoxious lingo.

Fed-Kun's army
@wanstarz
Did you not read the manga?
Chapter 1 page 34-37 explain about it lol.
Its related to a war between goddess and evil god. Supposedly the only one who able to hurt the goddess were the vanguards, the twin devils. So yeah twin thinggy is treated like a bad omen in their world.

Fed-Kun's army
Those cute little angel... just fucking why they are banned... if those two are big penises i would too, will destroy them.

BUT THEY ARE FUCKING CUTIES...

now i have to imply the greatest reason to why i would approved of cuties...
i am a pro feminist

i just hope their relationship continue to be platonic
the story is average but the twins are really cute than your average loli
---
still if they hate them for being twins couldn't he hide the face of one of them of change it slightly with makeup so no one would be aware they are twins ?

Users who are viewing this thread