Dimensional Mercenary - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
seeing as they searched the entire floor and the son was no where to be seen he should be on he lower floors and as the illusion was not broken does that mean that the son was the one who put it up?
did he put it up to stop the fathers soldiers hunting him? is the ring essential in some evil ritual and the son stole it and ran do stop his father from completing it?
i'm intrigued

@Doomer

I wonder if the switch Pizzelle stepped on turns the illusion on and off.
Probably not, but iunno either.

Also, that map does not look like a dungeon map. that looks like a continental map to me.

Group Leader
I find it weird that nobody is looking up in a cave possibly filled with monsters and traps xD

This chapter fill a lots of illogics. The scout man don't even feel his foot when he step on the trap. Despite he is in a cave, he never look up, even wheen he can't find the stairs on the floor (it maybe rope stairs or trap door-stairs on ceiling). And the map is not cave /labyrinth map, but a plank with few mountains icons continent map.

Dex-chan lover
The stairs were hidden by magic; of course something feels wrong about this!

Dex-chan lover
Everyone, he's basically the old time version of modern people walking around looking at their smartphones and missing things around them!

Dex-chan lover
That last image tho
Don't tell me they're stuck on the ceiling until they clear the dungeon

mrf

Stairs going down... Do expect someone to looking up for a stairs going down up on the ceiling? Their are just to fixed.

Same as saying try look for a yellow cloud, do you expect to find it on the ground?
'but cloud aren't supposed to be on the ground' yeah same as stairs going down aren't supposed to be up on the ceiling.

Expectations dude....

@mrf lol, I guess you never play any game that explore labyrinths before. In a labyrinth that has trap and monster, you should expect that you need go up first to find an other way to go down. There maybe trap door to open the stairs up to ceiling and connect to stairs go down which is hidden in the cave wall.

mrf

@Panzercracker but have they play a game that explore a labyrinth?

Sorry, but you are right i have never play any game about exploring labyrinth.

Double-page supporter
I too am getting alarms set off. Magic takes time to do, even when you reversed the floor.

the way he knows how to dispel magic is to uhmm throw his sword at it? 😂

That knight he is living in seems more capable than than squire why would he needs someone to makes his life better?

Users who are viewing this thread