Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 9 Ch. 43 - Younger Paternal Half-sister

Gaah Aisha is so cute I wanna hug her and give her lots of headpats! Can't wait to see her warm up to Rudy and then eventually find out they're half-siblings.

Thanks a ton for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Why doesn't he just tell her he's her brother + he and his dad are searching for them and just didn't know where they were?

@AbuHajaar He's probably just worried that she'd react negatively about it, so rather than risk it, just help her and she can find out later.

@HYBRID_BEING Hitogami said to send a letter to someone you know there, and Rudy already knew that Roxy was a tutor of someone Shirone. Thing is, Rudy never learned that Roxy left Shirone a long while back (specifically around the time the teleport incident happened)

*wispers* psst @sandfourman
it’s kinda like when it’s the weird kid in classes
turn to bring snacks and they bring the good stuff. You just thank them and ignore it for the sake of the treat.
Personally I hope the other scanlation teams continue their good works because it won’t be good
for my health to have a ‘clockwork orange’ reaction after every update.

Rushed, chaotic, didnt like this chapter.Whats wth his half sister, why not tell her his her brother -.-

Dex-chan lover
@Yamibi After that outburst, he's afraid she'll resent him for receiving the father's affection she feels she was deprived of.

Users who are viewing this thread