Mitsuishi-san is Being Weird This Year - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure every girl would feel they were being creepy if they did that.

I'm absolutely sure every guy would feel they were being creepy if they did that.

Dex-chan lover
this isn't some ordinary "how to make him notice me" move. this some next level outstanding power move right here.

@Freestyle most probably, but I wouldn't rule out other fetishes, like collecting all the stuff your crush used. Still... like I said at the top ^

Fed-Kun's army
Wait wait. If they’re siblings I understand sharing clothes but... she’s insanely bold! I don’t think even a girlfriend would do this unless they’re extremely close. It’s like putting in the same used pants. It’s fine for siblings but for a stranger... Lol.

On the other hand, it’s because she’s a girl that he can’t use it. If it where a guy friend it’d make sense. Her logic is “You’ll accept other guys but not me” it’s because your a girl, duh lol

Dex-chan lover
So I assume they've got gender neutral gym clothes. Lol.

Dex-chan lover
The twitter caption for this comic is "Borrowing gym clothes from a girl from another class", if anyone (like me) thought Mitsuishi-san is a crossdresser.

Contributor
Welp, she's aggressive all right XD

It's so bombastically inappropriate that it's kind of charming in a fictional character, though if I were him I'd probably be really genuinely panicked and upset right now.

Users who are viewing this thread