Baby, Kokoro no Mama ni! - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - The Summer of Our Youth

Mc should cut his hair then it regrows nearly the end of the series

Contributor
Aw, it's been a blast while it lasted. Thanks for the last update!

Also, the mangaka's other works are great too! Take a read if you have the time!

At least it ended with us somewhat being able to guess nana’s feelings

Dex-chan lover
‘Till we meet again (T^T)
Good on her for prioritizing her kids over work (granted it’s expected of a parent, but there’re people who don’t).
Anyway, thanks for all of this megchan, it may have been a short ride but it was a damn fluffy and enjoyable one.

Dex-chan lover
Get that weak poking game out of here!

Does anyone know if the Japanese websites (like the Amazon one) ship to the US? I'd like to support the magaka, even if I can't read the original, but I don't want to buy something I can't actually receive.

Of all the hiatus reasons (medical leave, creative crisis, yearly iM@S binge), this is one of the more lighthearted ones. Hope the author has a good time raising them.

“Never raise your hand to your children - it leaves your midsection unprotected”
― Robert Orben

I hope the author kids grow up well! Maybe she'll continue when they're a bit older... Even so, it was a good ride till now, regardless of the hiatus!
Many thanks for tranlating it! o3o

MD@Home

Double-page supporter
Oh man, I'll miss seeing updates for this adorable series, hopefully we'll get more eventually, but I'm glad the author is spending more time with her family <3. Thanks for scanlating this, guys!

Users who are viewing this thread