Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Mamono no Kuni no Arukikata - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Theme Park ☆ 3 Stars!!

Dex-chan lover
32nnmx.png

Banned
I kinda blame Rimuru for not especifying the attractions before letting them go wild.

Group Leader
Excellent work yet again, @anejlek! Only one thing is bothering me: "children" is already plural, so there is no "childrens". The singular is "child".

Shion's one seems to be the safest of the three. IN the first one you get poisoned and impaled, and in the third one you get set to space. In the seond one, there's always the possibility of the cart tumbling sideways and you'll get out of the track way before reaching the fire abyss part. You can survive with a few broken bones and some scrapes here and there.

I mean, I know this is sort of comedy in a way but the safety hazard of the facilities just kinda giving me stress and reminds me of Final Destination 3...

Flamaire definitely sprinkled from her eyes, but I wonder if she also sprinkled from her thighs!?

@BloodySorceror Only a monster could take a tumble in a roller coaster car when it derails from the track and tumbles down the side of a rocky cliff and walk away with only a few broken bones and scrapes. Humans, instead, turn into smaller, chummed up pieces of themselves....and a puddle.

Dex-chan lover
Is any of this manga's content in the main story like the light novel or web novel? I gotta say the artist is sure good at making rimiru look gender neutral. His clothes and form look like a 50 50

Thanks for the chapter!
Seems like the kid rides are going to take longer to get ready than the adult rides (especially concerning staying within safety regulations.) For a Executive Assistant/Maid Shion is suppose to show more intelligence and wisdom, although I guess part of her charm is being a happy musclebrain as she did look cute while proudly showing off how she broke the brake. 😄 Park will probably be really nice once they align it more towards entertainment for kids and civilians and less towards adventurers or OP beings. That and by the time they're done the testers will be able to take out a group of A rank monsters bare handed without help while wondering what the big deal everyone is making about it. BTW Anyone know what kind of potions they were drinking? Although things were scary and dangerous they didn't seem to have been injured so healing potions probably wouldn't do much. Stamina, energizing, and mental fatigue relief potions would have to be high class and consumed in quantity after what they've been through.

i dont think rabbit and slingshot would work as much as bird with a slingshot

Dude For some reason I got the feeling that the fire spirit that appeared in this chapter is Charys(Ifrit) if you know what I mean.

Users who are viewing this thread