Author 100-nin no Eiyuu o Sodateta Saikyou Yogensha wa, Boukensha ni Natte mo Sekaijuu no Deshi kara Shitawarete Masu
Dam this shit is boring. 12 chapters in and still has not met one of his 100 or so heroes.
Yeah let's go with the "I need to act normal" trope because that's what we want when we read a manga where mc is something surpassing a hero, great idea ... extremely boring and time wasting, basically 0 progression in 10 CHAPTERS ...
He has a lifetime of experience yet he acts like one of those annoying ignorant newly isekaied MCs
I was really hoping that this would be an adventure where he visits his students one by one, and they demonstrate the lessons they were taught, almost in a Kino no Tabi kinda way. Nope. Just generic isekai.
Uuh, what part of this is an isekai? Because he going to the other side and back doesn't really count, since it's just another dimension belonging to the same world.
@kojirremer Isekai has started to lose its intended/literal meaning and has kind of become the go-to term for generic fantasy.
Not an Isekai.
S
L
O
W
Nice, another powerjerk isekai
Dam this shit is boring. 12 chapters in and still has not met one of his 100 or so heroes.

glad I'm not the only one who thought this. I was really hoping it might be he visits and we get a story from each one about one of their adventures after their master left. Could be real interesting, think about it 100 different people you could tell 100 different stories. Could be even more interesting if all the stories had some small, subtle tie that no one ever noticed because there was no one person hearing them all. Kind of like a mystery with a bunch of clues that slowly build to a story within a story. Maybe how his students through their own actions ended up saving or changing the world, but through small steps rather then an epic battle. Place the focus not on an op character but 100 powerful but not op characters.