Lonely, Lonely Fireflies

Dex-chan lover
@AkaiHidan Why would it being Chinese affect the target demographic? I've seen Korean manhwa that have been tagged as shoujo, simply because they were clearly targeted at such an audience.

Group Leader
@criver Shoujo is a term created by the japanese for their work, even if it technically "fits" it doesn't mean that it "should".

You notice that the characters only talk for the sake of talking when a character complains about the pattern of a band aid that he literally never got to see because it's on his nose...

Was expecting at least something by this point but it's just generic predictable characters doing generic predictable things...

Group Leader
After reading chapter two, I thought I should probably stop reading this, but, against my better judgement I gave it one more chapter. Well, actually, it was only about a third of the way through chapter 3 that I gave up. The male lead is just too much of an arrogant dickhead. To think that the female lead will eventually fall in love with him is just too annoyingly painful to contemplate. He's the type of guy that deserves to end up all alone.

Thank you for translating! I really like this and would definitely recommend it to anyone!

I love this so much. Thank you for your hard work in English and also in french 😊.

END? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? ARE THEY GOING TO STOP TRANSLATING THIS? IF SO, THAT SUCKS I LOVE THIS MANHUA. BUT THANK YOU FOR YOUR HRD WORK

😄aw i hate that it was cancelled but it was a great manhua
so thank u😄

Because the description explains nothing, can someone give me a quick summary and tell me if I should or shouldnt read this?

Users who are viewing this thread