Author The Queen Is Busy
I don't usually read chinese manhwa but this one is good.
My eyes have been blessed by this godly art ?
The story is interesting too. It's nice to have an ally when you're surrounded by snakes. Well the palace is just like a snake pit so MC needs to proceed with caution all the time lol. I can't wait for the story to uncover the truth about the late Queen. But in all, I just hope the art won't get worse.
Many Chinese series uploaded here are bad to really bad at their very first chapters, but this one is really good, not best but still i like it.
Hope the chapter that will come next will not disappointed the readers.
The art is really pretty and the story is intriguing. I can't wait to see more ;)
Love it, thank for translating it ?
This is actually pretty interesting.
This is so funny ♥️
Weird Sister Wives shenanigans always leave the male lead looking like an ass. Fun times!

Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
Last edited 5 mo ago by BraveDude8.
t
Ah, I understand, but can’t help be disappointed... I really get the harem thing, but why the hell he made a promise?? I mean... He created expectation he didn’t had to, only to crush it later. That’s what I don’t understand and is what made me angry. He only hurt her more for nothing.
the ml is trash clearly the one that changed was you
Sooo glad for an update!
i don't like the ml hes too wishy washy. he promised the mc then he goes to build a harem

Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
This is the time I need to be reminded that the emperor will not be loyal to one so why care for any promises

I'm not condoning the Emperor's behaviour. But can none of you read? He promised her she would be his only Queen. She is the only Queen. Promise fulfilled.
Translator, might telling me why mc is called 'Queen' instead of 'Empress' please? While the Emperor still retain his. Weird.
is it just me or this concubine bitch is looking down on the queen. hello? is there no punishment for that. i was really tryna see her slapped so hard that she’d kneel.
@Uthred Dude 🤨 the fact that the dead Queen was angry and the ML said it was his fault, means that they both meant only Queen as the only woman that'd be with him.

If he literally meant only Queen as "without counting concubines", why would the Emperor apologise for betraying her?