The Queen Is Busy

And then she learns about the heartbreak and suffering of the original Empress...
Not to mention how the Empress was poisoned...
Gosh...

The proactiveness of the heroine is sooooo good! Finally a main character who gives as good as she gets!

OMG!! OMG!! Thanks For YOur Hard Work!! Can't Wait For MOre!!! <3 <3 <3 LOve From @Ai@

thank you so much for translating this! wouldn't know about this awesome periodical manhua if it's not for you guys <3

At least the plot is easy to understand.
I rarely interested in Manhua because of the peculiarities of the plot and characters. But this is simply funny --it hasn't changed my mind about Isekai tho.

One thing I don't like with most transmigration novels is that they just assume that the original had a "bad character" or personality. It seems that after trashing the original Empress (who was poisoned!) MC finally realizes original owner had her reasons to behave that way 🤷

Well you can't impose our morale values to them heeni it was normal in their day to take many wives but ofc it's disappointing for us and i don't know if we can be happy for her if she manage to take him back

Users who are viewing this thread