Magical Trans! - Vol. 3 Ch. 31 - Summer! Sea! Youth! Part 3

Dex-chan lover
Haha, poor Akira. That was a bit more of a thrill than he was expecting. It's kind of adorable the self-styled villain is so pure but the hero/ine (Minami) is so shameless.

Dex-chan lover
He's like the generic gender bender MC that avoids looking at and touching himself as a girl as much as possible.
But our MC here got it out of his system right away... I think? I already forgot.

Power Uploader
Ah yes.

The traditional Japanese peeing fetish.

Like, peeing as a girl is somehow a transcendental experience for men.

Dex-chan lover
Best part was still
x13.png
🤣

Double-page supporter
@Kirin-kun
Less that and more being forced to have the unfortunate opportunity to look at his own junk and getting mentally and maybe even physically turned on by it since he’s a sexually repressed schoolboy.

Dex-chan lover
My theory is that Akira is in a weird headspace where... he was brought up as a very respectable young man and he takes the privacy and comfort of women very seriously. Even if he himself is a bit of an aloof jerk on the outside. It's true he's definitely repressed in a sense -- he doesn't want to "violate" the privacy of Kaiserk, whom he still perceives on some level as a woman separate from himself. As someone said, this is a bit more of a "generic" TSF main character type which is part of why it's kinda funny he's the "villain". It kind of speaks to how progressive in attitude Magical Trans is that it doesn't put a premium on repression or the perception of purity. No, the actual main character (Minami) is highly liberated rather than contributing to the idolization of purity. I think that's really cool and positive for the manga itself. Akira helps offset or emphasize that by offering a contrast that's more status quo.

While some of us have openly speculated on Minami's fanon gender identity being comfortably fluid, I personally think the jury is still very much out on Akira. Given his behavior he very much still totally 100% identifies as a guy, but he's so stimulated and awed by his tentative gender exploration that it's hard to take that confidence at face value. It's kind of a shame he's so repressed. I hope the others become a good friend to him and help him embrace Kaiserk as part of himself.

Dex-chan lover
Oh good, the hungry fish are coming back. They only ever have things to add to "Magical Trans!" character discussions if people express opinions that offend their fragile sensibilities. Or make them feel stupid or belittled, which is pretty easy to even accidentally do. Then they'll hypocritically accuse others of being fragile.

Get your block buttons ready ladies, gentlemen and NB folk. Nothing to see here, just knock 'em down as they pop up like carnival ducks. Don't engage. stick to talking about the actual manga. Effective magical girls don't waste time on minions. This space is ours just as much as it is their's and they *hate* that fact. That's why they make noise -- they'd prefer no meaningful discussions happen rather than the possibility of discussions that have paradigms/dimensions they don't personally approve of. They'll do everything they can to drown it out in response.

So yeah. Roll up your sleeves, block any whining babies instead of engaging and let's stick to talking about how cute Akira and Minami are. And how they're totally exploring their gender identities/expression through the medium of mahou/maou shoujo transformations. (if just because it seems to piss them off, if for no other reason)

Ok, the President might have chipped a bit Akira's defenses. It would be nice if the so-called "rivals" (the head of the Magical Girl Club vs. the Maniacal Girl) became friends. Or more, I can see myself shipping it if their relationship develops, which would also ease some of Karin's worries.

Dex-chan lover
I somehow have a hard time believing Akira/Kaiserk will actually be the antagonist of this manga, if we end up getting one. The future covers do suggest we're going to see some more interesting characters to come. Yeah, I'm for their friendship too.

Dex-chan lover
All these words coming out of his noise hole, and yet so little got said.

The ability to speak does not make you intelligent.

Blocking people feature is just amazing. Them essays that was on this comment section and few chapters back are all gone! Now they're all become healthy comment section that you'd expect from this cute series. You guys should totally try it!

Users who are viewing this thread