Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Eclair has been used a lot on animuland so i don't think it's that weird. There's also military ship that's named Eclair IRL.

Ayyy, read the WN for this. Didn't know it got a manga. Time to stick along for the ride here as well. ^_^

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat yEah pretty much, it gets even better to have an MC that has already explored a world.

Ok, i understand recognizing someone from how they spank you, but how do you recognize someone from them kicking you in the nuts? With spanking you have variations in force, location, and number of strikes, all creating a unique signature.

Group Leader
This manga seems fun and a bit different from the classic Isekai tropes. I'll stick around to see where this goes.

@RedVanGhoul
Just so you know,Éclair is Lighting in french.
The pastry is also French by the way.

Dex-chan lover
oh, a free ticket back home and another free ticket back to his harem? this in an interesting twist on the isekai formula

now to wait until LHT picks it up because CAT updates about as slow as Biamam/Whimsubs...

Nice to see an isekai with the potential for the hero summoning to completely backfire. I hope he and his demons take over the world (and kidnap the king's daughter while they are at it).

There will probably be a moment where the king will realize that he fucked up.

Users who are viewing this thread