Taberu Dake de Level-Up! Damegami to Issho ni Isekai Musou - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Femille's Critical Moment!

Dex-chan lover
Remember, rabbits are induced ovulators. Proceed with caution unless you want a litter of half-bunny babies.

Group Leader
"You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means."

Dex-chan lover
I hope the goddess somewhat keeps her short hair for a while she looks super fucking cute with it and boy this chapter was too good, I love these triple baka friends

Is there any logic behind him beating a monster that had the same skill as him, but much, much more time to use it to grow in power? I know I shouldn't expect much from isekai stories, but cmon now

Dex-chan lover
@NazrinMaus The elemental said it was going to fortify its power so I suppose there are different strengths of the same ability. Apart from that, yea, isekai logic.

Dex-chan lover
"Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!"

Also 17->2? Since it is 8 lvls she is lvl 25 right?

XL

Double-page supporter
The goddess really is an idiot. Keima is literally god and she's worried that he would lose? Ugh...

Double-page supporter
Don't worry the MC will introduce Japanese math (maybe using an abacus) and this 17->2 nonsense will be overcome. 😆

She was probably 9 before and only just than gained the last 2. I wonder if he took some of the flame elements to eat

Dex-chan lover
As commanded by Michael Bay - gotta jump when things are exploding behind you.

Users who are viewing this thread