100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad I finally read something where the value of rope in a medieval society is depicted accurately.

Also, those things are not horses. They're pretty cool, but still not horses.

Dex-chan lover
Why did they pull a wheel in front of those animals/monsters? I mean, they are bipeds and shoul be able to walk normally without the wheel (if not, they would have died off) so what is the purpose of the wheel? Is it to make it harder for them, so they get stronger faster? That wheel will just add more friction. At times they could put their weight on it, but it probably won't make things easier on them... so why?

Fed-Kun's army
why is everyone except the mc worthless? I mean they can barely do anything except rely on him

Aggregator gang
@Senros Running alone and carrying a human are two different things. Wheels, I think, are there for two reasons. 1st. one would be for balance while carrying human and 2nd. would be endurance given that they are used constantly and only 2 legs while carrying heavy weight would be too much for constant running.
To add, dinosaurs had long, heavy tail that was completely straight for counter balance.
Wheels make perfect sense here.

The 3 girls are deadweight lol. Theyr only useful as revival insurance.but im sure they cant even do something simple as that so they would die first anyways

Dex-chan lover
The answer is to pretend to be an extremely perverted masochist so she stops cutting you up and goes after the other girls instead. Otherwise, you will be fated to torture!

Users who are viewing this thread