Doki Fansubs

it has a score of 9, an award and 7,000 people are reading it....the premise sounds good but man the art really sucks lol

Dex-chan lover
It hurts how much more natural The Company's translations feel compared to the official ones. We're in the worst timeline.

Double-page supporter
Lines translation is so bad and they don't even translate the author notes

tower of god shall always be the first manga uploaded to any and every successor of batoto for all time.

also, the english scans from The Company were very briefly available here. They are also available online at a certain website for download, of course, but you'd need to use Tachiyomi (an android application) or something similar to read those cbz/zip files as one-page scrolls.

alas, we are forever more denied english translations of the ziggy-zaggy special effects. Likewise, we are forever more denied witnessing every main character named according to the international professional soccer player his/her korean name sounds like the most.

Fed-Kun's army
@Valkit Line tends to do that with all of their popular titles. The official line noblesse translation is the worst translation I have ever read for anything. Even dex snipers tend to do a better job than line.

Also holy crap its worth it to read The Companies translation up to the workshop battle. Its so much cleaner and natural.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why I lost interest with Bam as a main character these days escpecially at the end of S2 and S3, hmm maybe lack of charming and expresionless/stiff character? Probably just me tho

Fed-Kun's army
This was insanely popular back then and would receive huge amounts of Fandom. But now the story just makes no sense... Though the Hype is down now, their are still loyal fans out there I think.
We should just get this a Anime, I'm too dam tired of reading a Manga that'll never finish.

Last I heard from the Author, his hand was injured? But that was many years ago...

Users who are viewing this thread