KINGDOM OF THE "Z"

Hahaha, what a stupid female power fantasy. What kind of a cuck does the author have to be to write a male lead this useless. If there were any clear reasons or an explanation for the girls to be this, then I could accept this. However, they have unexplained super strength and the protagonist is a weak ass chicken shit. How utterly disappointing.

The MC is a fu*kin whiney loser, he's even lower than the average beta chuck MCs. He's the kinda guy who'd be the standard weak-ass lackey, from the cliche group of three mobs, whos' only purpose in existing is to get stepped on - except he provides no entertainment, heck, he ruins the damn story.

it looks interesting but please god fix that MC. Why do japanese authors always have to create pussy characters (maybe its their nature) sry to be offensive but thats like 90% the case on japanese mangas and novels. those facial expressions wants me to punch the shit out of the MC

Dex-chan lover
A masochist wrote this story but MD loves these type of MCs it seems

The MC i can understand him acting like that a average joe seen fuck up shit like that for the first time and not deal with that could drive people nuts yet I wish the characters could be done better not sure why those two females were introduce early would better if the MC run into them later in the chapters or something or better are those two females in there to make/move the plot cause they just don't fit in there

Didn't rly care about the zombie things, female power or whatsoever, sooner or later we are going to have chapter filled with boobies, 10/10 would wait for that.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit look at these comments lmao why are you all insecure about the MC

Fed-Kun's army
This is not quite a contender for the shittiest thing I've ever read, but it's in the Top 20 for sure. The designs are bad, the art is extremely bad, the premise is retarded, the writing is retarded, the characters are retarded.

The MC in the first day would understandably be like this as it's a zombie apocalypse, but 5 days later trapped at the school and the author has not given a hint at him being a survivor outside of hiding with no plans. These two girls are understabily intimidating, but it's very important to actually hint at the MC having a damn spine, especially due to what type of person he is. I really hope the author shows the MC's potential, otherwise, the focus should have been these two school girls.

I'm already thinking that would have been the better decision.

Uh guys, if any of you took his MC position, what would you do?

Don’t say go out there and beat them up like a badass does because we all sacred at first!

Double-page supporter
@TheNoob20 yea “at first” but it’s been a week. By then he should have bashed in a couple of heads to try and get over that fear but like the girls said, the MC is a loser. He’s probably just going to comment on the things the girls do the whole series. Not that there’s anything wrong with that except that it’s a bit lame. So the hate is understandable.

Aggregator gang
Its basicly 2 crazy and strong girls, and a soy boy in a zombie apoc setting drawing up plans on the worlds first zombie energy station.

@TheNoob20 I would at least find a weapon, even if I was hiding and hoping they pass by, I'd have it as a back up plan, last resort. Cause if they do see me, I gunna need it to fight, fend and/or run. A chair is better than nothing. I'd also try to plan how I am going to get food and water. I wouldnt wait 3 to 5 days doing nothing. And with meeting up with 2 girls who look like they can handle themselves better than I can, I wouldnt whinge and complain what they say when the worlds gone to fuck. I'd find a way to contribute, or how I could.

Dex-chan lover
@Velsy He did have something to use as a weapon. There may or may not have been better options lying around where he was hiding out, but he was obviously planning to use it if it came down to it. The other two kind of showed up before it came down to it though, and the story hasn't gotten to a point where he can have is moment of truth again yet.

You're also acting as if you'd really do everything you know you need to in a situation you've never experienced before just because you know you need to do it while you're currently safe and thinking about the hypothetical. Everyone who says they'd do this and that in the zombie apocalypse situation is honestly kind of full of shit, because you can't know how you'd react to all of that until you're actually experiencing it.

Now, If a lot of us wanna say we'd prefer a more badass male lead since this is fiction anyway, that's another thing and I can get behind it. I'm not necessarily looking to read a zombie apocalypse story to see people acting sort of realistically like the random civilians raised in peace times that they are. These girls that are essentially crazy for having adapted as quickly as they have and for coming up with the current plan they have for going forward are honestly more interesting to watch so far than the male lead, but let's give him a little time of actually being on screen to adapt before we write him off. Five days or whatever it was of "before the story even started" stuff isn't really the point. How things go in the next handful of chapters should be more important.

Users who are viewing this thread