Alcafus - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Regret

Group Leader
Had some pages mixed up when initially uploading, whoops. Fixed now.

We're using volume chapters instead of magazine, which include quite a few changes. The most important of which being uncensored nipples. We may go back and update previously released chapters to the volume release soon™.

Dex-chan lover
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PICKING THIS UP! Been interested in this one for a while now!

THANK YOU SOME MUCH (*´ω`*)
Picking this back up is doing gods work!~!~ ⊂◉‿◉つ ⊂◉‿◉つ

Double-page supporter
About time. Thank you so much for picking this up.

As for the story, it's well under its way of becoming worthy of note.

Aggregator gang
*just met girl*
my name is x
"what a lovely name"
*girl blush*

hell is this cringe virgin wizard ultra fantasy shit..
Thanks for picking it up though. Other people may appreciate this.

All i remember is they went to a place to check out some slaves? Which is the place the cafus they just found mentions, i suppose. But then why are they separated from the rest of the group? And it's been a month already, why am i thinking so hard about this

Group Leader
@Eviltwinq be sure to check out our releases of previous chapters whenever we get around to finishing them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). As for future chapters, unfortunately the biggest advantage of the volumes won't come into play until Ch. 10, IIRC.

Dex-chan lover
Is there a mysterious magical missing chapter or did I bump my head on 'The-Fuck-Is-This' train again?

Dex-chan lover
The group name
Hell yeah as long as it's kyoot 🤣
Kuyuru series is back

Dex-chan lover
oh hey it's back...but the chapter ordering seems wrong in the list since this one has a vol listed

time to cry again. seriously, on one hand you got cat waifus, but on the other hand everytime i read a chapter of this it gives me as much sadness as seeing a manga end. it's like that concentrated depression and darkness i use to chug years ago. nowadays i drink it like coffee

Users who are viewing this thread