I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
"Save us (a bite of your pudding)!" they will cry.

And I will look down, and tell them, "No."

I feel like it was a missed opportunity. Cal should have been behind her smirking after she said no to zeon!!

Thank you Very much for the chapter Mangá Ru Scanlstions❤️❤️

Dex-chan lover
I can't get enough of this wholesomeness. I miss yandere Stelle though XD
Thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
So freaking cute. Can't get enough of this sweetness. QvQ Makes me want to reread the whole thing all over againnnnnnn

with a straight flush, doesnt the strength of the suit count too ? so a royal flush of hearts beats all others and i think clubs is last?

Group Leader
For a moment I was expecting the brother to ask next, and Estelle to go "okay, ahhhh."

You almost had me author.

the fluff before the strom
just kidding
6chapter left
@Mira995 almost every chapter there are full of spoiler in comment section right now so
she gonna get kidnap by mage and torture her to the point where she doesn't want to live(she even try to suicide and this shit start on 47-50,51 iirc) after that it'll turn back to fluff story and drama start again at chapter 66 which really annoy me it like she's not a reincarnater she's too naive i guess she almost forgot all her old memory during living with her cruel mom
ps.chapter 66 she's already grow up
here RAW link if u wanna know more
https://toonkor.mba/%EB%82%98%EB%8A%94_%EC%9D%B4_%EC%A7%91_%EC%95%84%EC%9D%B4_66%ED%99%94.html
major spoil(IMO)
red head boy who is with mage is a REVERSE TRAP!!
and look like she have a thing for estelle
YURI SHIP IS SAIL
and the ship might sink cause look like estelle have a thing for her knight(emiel)
but emiel really violence(wtf rip english i can't think what to use) when he train with another knight and estelle start to scare him
actually every knight in duke house really violence when it come to fight against another knight

Users who are viewing this thread