The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes

It's so weird 😬 like how can the maids mock the duchess like that ?? I don't know what the duchess did but being mocked by servants is just unreal .... Come on she's the DUCHESS !!!!!!!!

...I do like tea.
*follows*
@Ameru
I imagine we'll get some explanation for why she's being mocked by the staff sooner or later. Probably something like her family lost all its power or something like that, since the synopsis mentions that (until exposed to TEA) her husband is pretty cold to her as well, which would also probably be why they feel safe mocking her.

If her family had fallen or whatnot but her husband the Duke was fully supportive of her, they'd probably keep their whispering to themselves.

to be honest all these otome style works where they are in a manor with maids all blur together in my mind and are all really unoriginal in that sense. I honestly could not name a single one without looking up the synopsis and half the time I would need to check my mal since I wouldn't even remember what happened in them. it's kind of like a literal waste of time to read them but they barely keep my attention on them and off of suicidal thoughts so I do recommend them

you know what she should do... burn the hair out of those maids and shove the ashes down their throats while whipping them because they can't say "forgive me" elegantly. Doing this while they cough up ashes and their heads bleeding and charred.

I am going to read this for now just because I like tea. But the lack of background on the duchess is weird.

This is a nice change in pace from the ditzy villainess maiden stories.

let's hope this series will not be another korean's "Circle Zero's Otherworldly Hero Business"--so slow and in hiatus?

https://funbe15.com/%EA%B3%B5%EC%9E%91%EB%B6%80%EC%9D%B8%EC%9D%98-50%EA%B0%80%EC%A7%80-%ED%8B%B0-%EB%A0%88%EC%8B%9C%ED%94%BC

U r welcome

Users who are viewing this thread