Realist Maou Niyoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

XL

Double-page supporter
Japanese Katana the strongest sword in the world, in any world! Glorious Nihongo steel folded a million times by talented ronery otakus with steel fetishes turn into a masterpiece of death KATANA!

Dex-chan lover
Oh, its an otherwordly item that drifted into that world, and its true nature is that of a japanese katana crafted out of pig-iron and has exceedingly poor durability.

Dex-chan lover
@JaneJeon That would probably retain a better edge and overall be more useful to him. Unless he plans to use it as monster-summoning mats to summon an average male japanese highschooler with a special ability to create a harem, not understand romance, and have ppl think he is someone great when he always performs subpar.

I like the mc.. He remind me of lelouch for unknown reason but i guess that no one still match lelouch in term of strategical planning..

@prayan18 good one dude.. hahaha

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, there are currently very few swordsmiths in Europe, and there should be very few 'Good condition ' Swords owned or wielded by famous people made by european smiths as well.

You know... it's almost as if western higher rulers or leaders stopped needing swords for close combat after ranged weapons became effective enough to make sure those people wouldn't survive through it.
Oh.
Isn't that actually the case?

Users who are viewing this thread