Chotto Ippai!

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how often bugs fly into these peoples' constantly-open mouths.

Fed-Kun's army
No, Chotto Ippai is not "Just a bit full", it's "Just a glass" or "Just a cupful". It's used for something with container, like glass or spoon. It's mostly used for alcohols, especially draft beer (toriaezu nama).

Came into this hoping (wishing) it was like Nobu where the restaurant connects to another world, even with no indication that it would, and i was wrong, but i still found a good story!

Fed-Kun's army
I have a question. Why is it that real girls never seem to treat each other nicely? Why do girls seem to have to talk shit about each other behind each others' backs? Do boys have this problem too? Where are all our nice warm and fuzzy friendships? Why can't we be nice to each other like this?

Dex-chan lover
In a world with always more netorare / battle / ecchi mangas, this really has a soothing effect ? very nice

Wow, did not expect this to be translated. At least some of it. Really nice gift for me at New Year time ?

Dex-chan lover
@x754

"Where are all our nice warm and fuzzy friendships? Why can't we be nice to each other like this?"

Agreed, the world would be a much better place if more people felt that way. In answer to your questions, yes boys/men are the same sadly. In general, I've found that the main reason people talk shit about others is it deep down makes them feel superior to others, as well as makes them feel better about themselves.

Double-page supporter
Why don't they store their gas cylinders under a roof

Dex-chan lover
Too much drama for a supposedly laid-back, slice-of-life manga.
Makes me wonder how the hell did this manga got serialized in a Manga Time Kirara magazine in the first place.

Fed-Kun's army
@x754
I don't think guys really have that issue (i haven't at least). Of course, i don't consider drama or niceness to be a gendered issue. Get better friends honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread