Hagure Seirei Ino Shinsatsu Kiroku ~ Seijo Kishi-dan to Iyashi no Kamiwaza ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Thanks for the update so his magic consists of controlling plants or is there more and he has pretty poor mana reserves wonder how he will overcome that.

Also pretty obvious the person is his friend wonder what's the difference between air and wind magic.

the way that girl looks at him gives off a forgotten childhood friend vibe

Dex-chan lover
Didn't know Best Jeanist had a sibling.

best-jeanist-77510.jpg

Dex-chan lover
"Hi I'm Noturimouto, nice to meet you"
"Hi, nice to meet you to"

*cough*

@Hikarie You mean Lendl? It's pretty obvious she's Lesly from the bulky chest and stopping at saying "Glas-ni-"

Dex-chan lover
Back after 3 months!
Bruh dem chest tho can't hide lesley torpedoes lol

In all my years of seeing disguises in mangas, that one takes the #1 spot for the worst in manga history. It's not even for a gag - it's just bad.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, awful disguise, hope she fails it within 1 chapter so we don't have it anymore.

Group Leader
Hope that you guys find help for the projects.

You're doing god's work.

So there is a 5 year time skip from the first chapter to the second? Glas is 20 and Lesley is 17?

I know everyone else is saying it, but it’s just so bad that I feel the need to put in my 2 cents as well. That disguise is truly awful, I really, really, really hope they don’t try to keep up this disgrace of a “disguise” for too long, it’s insulting not just to the reader, but frankly even to the “intelligence” (or apparent lack thereof) of the MC.

@Sickbeatz, I think she turned 15 and he is 18, you take the test at 15 and it said she flopped as well so minimum lesly is 15 and he is minimum 18, also he got drafted by royal decree witch means he probably got taken out of school early

Users who are viewing this thread