Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - The Birth of a Hero of Justice

Dex-chan lover
Yup, this is an international fuck up. Enemy aggressors should be given no quarter, especially since they were hostile to non-combatants.
Feed them to the maid.

Double-page supporter
@Kurokuroi Basically I want more. when you have someone supplying something to you and it's impossible for them to supply you until they are restocked, you still tend to blame the one supplying you for not being able to give you what you want right then.

Dex-chan lover
@UnknownSaint111
As it was already mentioned, she left the cave to fight, but then only when she was outside that she found out that the entrance was disguised. Because she knew the daughter would be safe inside, there was no reason to fight. However, getting captured would have been the worst case scenario (being abused, getting tortured, becoming a hostage, put up for ransom, sold to slavery, etc), so she decided to try to kill herself.

Dex-chan lover
As to why she tried to off herself, I figure it's because she didn't realize the entrance was hidden. She intended to fight to the very end, but with the illusion they might torture her for information and get her to give up the secret. Thus by offing herself, she'd guarantee they'd never find the daughter.

Or at least that's my take.

WTF 16 pages can't satify my hunger for this
PROTECT THE MILF haruto kun
Kakyoin2.png

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@botanics

Not really 'stupid' to be fair. It IS a really 'bright and badly concealed cave' on the inside.

Users who are viewing this thread