Mangadex won't show me all the manga updates in the page.

Hi, so I've had this problem since the Mangadex staff started announcing the DDoS attacks, like, 9 months ago, and I thoight it was about time to notify this problem. So, my problem is:

After I enter Mangadex and go to the updates page (https://mangadex.org/updates) can happen 1 out of 3 things:
1) Page charges normally and entirely like it should do.
2) Page charges half of it's original size and wont show me the button to change pages as well as some manga chapters.
3) Page charges but it doesn't show any manga at all (including the button to change pages).

Details: I'm from Argentina (if that has something to do with the distance to the servers) and me and all of my friend have this problem, also worth nothing that some friends that live in Uruguay have this problem too, so, not only myself.

I have 50mb of internet, have proved in multiple computers and my phone, in different wi-fi signals and movile data, i honestly have no idea of what could be happening, but i have around a 5 to 7% chance of getting the page fully charged, witch leaves me with no other choice but to refresh the page until I get the one i want. Sometimes i recharge once and i got it, while other times i have refreshed the page more than 30 times with no gain. As a side note, the only pages in all mangadex that work badly are the "/updates" ones, since i can read, search and enter the principal page and specific manga-groups pages without errors 100% of the time. Not too sure if every further page is harder to load or not, but it sure feels like it ("/updates/2/" has more change to work than "/updates/3/"). Hoping to know what's happening and sorry for the english, have a nice day, Lekmir.

Dex-chan lover
Happens occasionally. Usually I delete cache, refresh, and it's back to normal. Most of the times. Sometimes it's a bit stubborn...

Miku best girl
Admin
The updates page is bugged and we are aware.

We have looked into it a few times and haven't found the cause yet.

Update: Thanks for the reply Chizan, but sadly, it's still the same. I have deleted the cache multiple times alredy and got nothing, I can't seem to make the 3rd page of updates charge in the slightest, the second page is the furthest i can go atm (and I have to try multiple times to fully charge it too).

About the Holo answer, i suppose i can only wait and hope you guys can find a solution (hope soon). Also, a real thank you for you and the whole mangadex team for making this page a reallity, can't wait for it to be 100%!

Dex-chan lover
@Lekmir Something to try, if you still read this;

If it shows only two pages and you can't go further, look at the url at the top of the page(page 2);
Code:
https://mangadex.org/updates/2/
See that 2 at the end in that url? Try changing that to '3' and up, then click 'Enter', to reach subsequent pages;
Code:
https://mangadex.org/updates/3/

I just had a situation that latest updates only showed option to go to the first two pages and refreshing didn't help. But trying that I was able get to page 3.

I managed to fix it. I didn't had any languages selected in my preferences, so mangadex showed me ALL the chapters uploaded, after filtering to: English, spanish and spanish (LATAM) I never suffered the problem again until now.

Edit: It appears the language preferences thing fixed it for me too.

Users who are viewing this thread