Something who made you happy recently.

Dex-chan lover
2 days ago I posted a link to Monster Girl Dreams and it got 7 new patrons.
I don’t know if it’s because of me, but if it is, I’m happy.

You see, I don’t have any talent,I didn’t go to highschool, don’t have a job...
I'm an useless neet in short.
So if I can help artists I love getting the recognition they deserve, it makes me feel a little useful.
I think it's a good thing to dedicate my life to.

Double-page supporter
Yesterday I got through a university exam that I had been dragging on for a while, and it went much better than I expected, which means I can finally enjoy some well deserved vacation... Now that's a nice feeling ^o^

Double-page supporter
@AfterMidnightMoon
h0AD03917

Group Leader
The way my dog vibrates in excitement every time I come down the stairs in the morning.
I'll be honest, life ain't been too great for ole gomichan lately, depressions been kicking my ass down the hall and out a 50 story window, but that little bug eye'd, snaggletooth'd ball of fluff at least makes it somewhat bearable.
6b4VC7f.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Wish I have more things to write about here another than fanboying about animes probably everyone already watched

Aggregator gang
I made contact with an old friend. First real life friend I've done that with in about two years. Tried composing some music, tried playing some I've never played before. Watched a local production of Matilda the Musical. Marveled at the verbal agility of a rapper.

Life is generous to me, but I'm not focused. So tomorrow, when I pick up my first to-do list in years, I'm going to read "Write a to-do list for the day you want tomorrow," and then I'll do it. Silly thing to be scared of (and I am), but I'm excited too.

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN
Hey, share with me. I watch anime practically never.

Dex-chan lover
@Metonym There are a few animes I'm watching.

I finally managed to just block out the ugly CG of Arifureta from my head and can finally enjoy the show. The pacing is lightning fast but it helps that I haven't grasps how fast exactly cause I'm anime-only.

Vinland Saga is beautiful. From the everyday life of a nonwarrior to the midst of combat, everything is just eye candy. I love all the characters and how they interact with each other.

Fire Force is pretty much the only anime in which I really, really dig into both the OP and ED. The quality of the show itself is also top-tier. I'm impressed at how well they mix in the religion aspect with the character's life in such a way that it's not in-your-face.

There are three survival shows this season: Kanata no Astra, Sounen desu ka, and Naka no Hito Genome [Jikkyouchuu]. The first shows an uplifting survival story in space, the second describes a fanservice show taking place on an island, the third is Danganronpa without deaths (at least so far) I'm enjoying all three.

Joshikousei no Mudazukai makes me crack up.

Danmachi s2 is just as great as s1

Dr Stone is also great so far. But the comment section says that, in the future, they'll just be using pseudo-science rather than real science to progress the plot which is kinda disapointing.

Cop Craft is Japan's attempt at making American cop drama and they Excel at it. Ep 3 Animation dropped so hard tho, makes you wonder what sort of strict budget they're having.

I'm also loving Lord El-Melloi II Sei no Jikenbo: Rail Zeppelin Grace Note since Waver Velvet is my favourite character from Fate/Zero. Plus it's another addition to the franchise and I'm a Fate fan.

For the nonseasonal stuffs, I put Gankutsuou and Kokoro Connect on hold cause I fall out of the rythm while binging them. Currently watching Toaru no Magical Index s1. Their worldbuilding is fully reliant on exposition which is super annoying, but I do enjoy the character interactions, just enough to keep me watching. I can probably find this sort of fun character interaction in any good slice-of-life anime tho so I'm seriously wondering how this series has three seasons and a spinoff.

Aggregator gang
I didn't get through today's to-do list as quickly as I'd have liked, but I did it in a way that I won't give up on tomorrow. I think I can keep doing this, and I'm pretty happy about that.

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN Goodness, that's quite a lot of a few! Vinland Saga and Fire Force sound most interesting to me. Snippets of culture and life, appealingly presented, are some of my favorite things to watch.

Dex-chan lover
They did it! They mother flipping did it!
Holy mother of God it was so great!

I didn't watch an anime since 2 years now, the last one I watched was To Be Hero 2 who is, I think, objectively the greatest anime of all time.
To Be Hero 2 was so perfect that I was done with anime.
"I have seen the best, I don't care anymore..." I thought.
But then Symphogear XV came out.
I got excited.

The first 6 episodes are good.
A lot of bullshit so stupid I could rant hours and hours about it. (I love ranting about Symphogear.)
A lot a really really really funny scenes, good songs, good transformation, but something was missing…

"Where are my stupidly badass awesomely epic action scenes?"
Episode 7.
Episode 7 made me happy.

Dex-chan lover
After 2 months of training my 1 arm pull up every 2 days, I finally did my first one. Hooray.

Dex-chan lover
Pretending to be doing 1 hand push ups. But form is horrid

(TBH thats pretty good @blackgeneral what other exercise regimes you follow?)

E ve released a new song called Baumkuchen End and it is a pleasure to listen to, kept me out of a funk for the last few days

Dex-chan lover
My actual program is basically:
Day1: Deadlift/1 arm pull up/Nordic Curl
Day2: Stict Presse/Iron-Cross/Impossible Dips
Repeat

It's a bad program, don't do it.

Users who are viewing this thread