29 to JK - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - 29 and JK (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
Well MC, what better girl could you wish for?

Sister? Incest and even younger
Ex? Ex...
Co-Worker? Already work relationship -> not good not good.

Group Leader
obviously plot HS gurl best gurl.
shes attentive, beautiful, makes good food, and wants it.... lol

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Man, her knockers on page 37 look all kinds of wonky when you compare it to where her shoulders are.

@monkey123
You're right. All of the women in his life are pretty bad targets. ex, co-worker, little sister (illegal), HS girl (illegal).

Dex-chan lover
This bitch trying really hard not to love little cover girl, little does he know by each passing date he will only fall more and more for her since she the cover girl. Rip in pieces Mc your self cuck Ness is all for nothing

Dex-chan lover
@balenol
Dude, look ch1!

Other than that it could be ending well with him+HS girl. Buuuuuuut you know what... more plot needs to be done

Dex-chan lover
page29: i also screamed like mc at that page though it was a different game. i used to play a race with my friends by drawing a straight line with a pencil/pen in that maze

Fed-Kun's army
From a realistic point of view, if she was a real girl she might forget about the dude in a few months if the dont keeo in contact and fall for some1 closer to her age, not like there arent any other dude that would scold her ( i think she is an M) or that read/write LN

Dex-chan lover
@VincentYamato I agree. Back in highschool, I knew a couple of people who had relationships with people way older than them. All of them never last and one ended with a teenage pregnancy.

Actually 1st volume has only 5 chapters, so this chapter should belong to 2nd volume.

Dex-chan lover
@ kronix lmao go back to your hentai or chinese self-insert stories

Users who are viewing this thread