Golden Kamuy - Vol. 21 Ch. 205 - Cinematograph

Dex-chan lover
Asirpa: One of the most proficient hunter-gatherers in the region, key element to a massive source of money, daughter of revolutionary

Also Asirpa: CUT, WHERE'S THE EXPRESSION YOU TWO-BIT ACTORS

Aggregator gang
@koikun As of now, the gold is not really what Asirpa wants. She wants to save the Ainu but the gold will lead to a violent war which she doesn't want. This cinematograph is a potential way to save Ainu culture without resorting to war. Of course, everyone else want the gold. They are waiting for Tsurumi to come to Karafuto and Tsukishima realized Asirpa remember the key to the gold and wants to get it as soon as possible. I feel that Sugimoto doesn't trust the 7th division and is trying to delay asking Asirpa about the key.

Dex-chan lover
I'm grateful for the new chapter but this was just weirder (more penis jokes and less brain eating) than usual

VIP
asirpa acting like asshole director, i LOST it... XDXDXDXXD

the underlying tone of the fate, asirpa desperate to save ainu culture after she realize the code? i wonder what the relation is?

Fed-Kun's army
@kuma, its more like, preserving ainu culture and carrying it into the future has been a driving force for her from the start. Kiroranke's goal was to make her realize that to do so she may have to go to further ends than she may have believed, lest it be wiped out entirely

Dex-chan lover
Every culture has tales about dicks but Ainu has developed it to further level

Dex-chan lover
Its really really good how they have a " " filler " " (notice the "") chapter that's informative, fun (Golden K is always funny but seems that drama will come any moment now- not that I mind) , all while it also shows how important is for asirpa to preserve her heritage in a way that's not bloody gold.
fuck yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread