Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Vol. 6 Ch. 46 - Pleasant days

Double-page supporter
wait, it's been a month since the last chapter? Feels like it hasn't been that long lol. Maybe I've gotten used to these monthly releases finally, which I don't think is a good thing.

Thanks for the chapter~

Dex-chan lover
Now how can they pass something like that off as an accident unless that dingbat is a fall guy?
And why doesn’t the old war vet possesses Balud? I think if anyone would put his mom in her place, it’d be him.

Fed-Kun's army
@Sep10trion innocent until proven guilty. The one in power cannot wantonly judge them without solid evidences or else the other nobles will have a just clause to question the royal family.

iirc the old man appeared in the past and lost. Was it in the novel or past chapters, I forgot…

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion i dunno if samurai ojisan fought the mom but he should outrank her in experience. I think it's a matter of physical specs. Mom is currently just faster and stronger than MC.

I hope he starts training more tho.

Damn weeb drooling over lil sis complex like it's so creepy and abnormal 🤮 yuck

What chapter is this in the light novel. Because I honestly cant wait another month to read through this arc. All these smug nobles are just too insufferable to wait months , to see them die.

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion @Shuzuchi Old samurai is a strong sengoku veteran, but mom is the strongest creature in this fantasy world and equivalent to an army. That's like putting a rifle against a tactical nuke. She is literally the reason their enemy kingdom hesitates to attack.

Dex-chan lover
New bad guy didn't do their homework again and just see Balud as a child.
They thinks the king pitied him and give the land to him? No, the king used him to solve all the surrounding area issues.

The mom didn't really make any sense with the "If he cheats on you let me know." I mean they just confirmed he's going to have multiple wives so how is he going to cheat?

Dex-chan lover
@rzac having multiple wives and having sex with a random woman outside of the marriage is not the same thing.

@Sep10trion Why would Balud go to all those lengths just to beat his mom once? Have the samurai guy possess him and have something close to a fight to the death with her just so he can say he's better? The samurai possessing him has always been a last ditch kind of move, if he can't win against her with his own experience then that's that. Those are sparring matches, not fights to the death. It would be way too big of a deal for him to go that far just so he can beat his mom once. And even if he did do that he'd just go back to losing every time the samurai didn't possess him. Seems pointless to me.

talking about harem cheating: that is a good question to rise, if he can have multiple wifes and then cheat outside, can't he solve everything by bringing the other in?
so cheating should have a different weight for those situation, but i really don't know, not like i was raised in such culture.
there is a difference that on 2 way only relationship cheating hit really hard because most chose the ultimate 'me or they', a choice that can mean break up/broken hearts,
while harem could be 'stop or make it official' or 'too many child, cut his thing'. i don't really know lol, it is hard to imagine another culture.
in the end, i still think it is less unlikely to arrive to the ultimate that would for sure mean breaking up, since there is another option.

Fed-Kun's army
Like hell that will work. I would have wanted more info on Silk than these useless villains that has no chance of succeeding.

P.S I really need to read the LN

Dex-chan lover
This is a really roundabout plan. It’s so out of the way and has so many unnecessary elements.

This noble in this chapter is a little too excessive for the previous occasions, like

Dumb noble: yes, I should totally try to kill that child of corn. so the king will lose authority. I’m very smart. No way I will be caught like the smart educated head people of finance and law that tried to do the very same thing to the child of corn. and his company as I am trying to right now.
Yeah, that child who shut down the biggest company in the capital, probably has control over the underground guild, backing of one of the ten great nobles and the king, solved our relations with another country, and responsible for many inventions will not survive and discover my plan. Yes, my life will totally not be in jeopardy just to hurt the king’s Image, which is really great right now

Idk. Just venting my anger. I just want them to end this arc quickly bc I want more world-building and adventuring with mc. I don’t want this manga to become rebuild Antrim like a pseudo-Civilization game.

edit:
@Torgr01 and @Miserys_End
yes, I totally agree. thanks

I truly hate those conniving Nobles that always work against you from your back...Slaughter them all

Users who are viewing this thread