That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999 - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.6 - That Boy, The Strongest Yet Oblivious to the World (6)

Fed-Kun's army
He has some terrible parents lo. They could had just not being those story books with them...

Dropped. I'll come back in 50 years when we get to chapter 10. See if his parents have been told off yet.

That was the day the demon lord knew he must save the world from two doting parents that fucked up there boy's common sense

I once read somewhere that all parents mess up their children, the question is how much.

Boy, that kiddo is gonna have major culture shock at some point and if he's too oblivious to tell... I fear for Humanity.

Oh the irony... the 'Prince of Hell' may just be the world's savior.

Double-page supporter
There's a limit to doting... but that tactic is good. "Ordinary people can do twice as better."

Wolf: "YOUR NOT ORDINARY!"

Double-page supporter
more laughed by their thinking that a SATAN is like random goblin that can come out anywhere.....

you know you fuvked up beyond help if A Prince of Hell coming to rescue you....

Dex-chan lover
If he was taught Ordinary people can do twice as good... if he ever got into a fight he would not know to hold back, they have turned their child into a potential murderer.

Dex-chan lover
If my parents told me what these two told the boy, I would probably have committed suicide at 12 years old.

Aggregator gang
OMG is this gonna be a harem filled with garbage personality tsundere girls?????
I can feel it in my isekai antenna
The way he was raised is like Tsundere bait
Dropped to hell

Aggregator gang
Did we finally reach the end of chapter 1? God, I hate how online manga releases now... -_-

Dex-chan lover
I love how the demon is the one trying to save the world from the kid.

Why didn’t they just wait the 10 days and post the entire chapter? I could understand 1.1 as like a teaser, but 10 days isn’t that long to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread