Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku-

Dex-chan lover
😲 Holy shit. This one has probably crammed way more cliches/tropes/references in one chapter than anything else I've seen so far.

-Conquering the Dungeon as the Strongest and the Fastest with Only 1 HP
but his agility is only 13....

While everyone's connecting Kirihara Yukito with Kirito, the only characters come to my mind when seeing his face on the cover, is Kazehaya Kamito. Not only they both come fron the same author(but different series), their thought process and action is pretty similiar. Let's say Kamito have Restia, then on the same comparable, Yukito have Sana.

Literally using a d20 and an actual dnd stat sheet (I've used that specific sheet before) kek.

Roll stats with a d20 though, lol.

Group Leader
I seriously have to resist downvoting some of these just for their terrible, terrible names.

And I did, won't vote on anything I haven't read. But by god this one begs for it.

This manga is fine till you realize if the MC gets the slightest cut he dies the end, therefore causing a plot armor so thick he never even gets hurt (unless we're using D&D rules and/or the author unceremoniously cuts to black the end)
In before it's really just some friends who made a campaign to help him grieve the loss of his sister

Users who are viewing this thread