Author Iyanakao Sarenagara Opantsu Misete Moraitai
Basically a perverted? Katsuragi Keima from The World God Only Knows.

I'm hooked. :)
When the adaptation is way better than the original.
Wtf...? Dont you dare author... he is starting to fall in love? You say? No fucking way!! He should not love women, only their pantsu!! Why must you betray your cultured breathren???
Cum and Dump : the Manga
This is hilarious and I cant wait for the next chapter
Pantsu for Life
I’m surprised by how good this actually is
*snicker*

It's cliched as hell in this series, but it's still hysterical. He wines and dines the lady, the moment gets just right where she thinks he's about to confess his love, and...

"Lemme see 'dem panties."
easily the best harem manga I've read
Add a romance tag.
not gonna lie... i hope this will get an anime >w< well if it has enough material
@Snowfennec I think it did though? https://myanimelist.net/anime/37021/Iya_na_Kao_sare_nagara_Opantsu_Misete_Moraitai/stats ?
@Dethaw I think he means this particular iteration of this one. The MC in this one is ridiculously amusing. He's like a high-functioning autistic chad. The characterization of this MC in this manga is superior to the anime. It's like an entirely different flavor when compared.
Oh.I remember reading a hentai about waifu mummy delivering and such.
This manga transcend earthly logic and common sense. Also love the simple tags lmao
I did not expect that at all. Instant ramen goddess.
I kinda hate the super shounen shit now. Like I know it became fantasy to begin with when he met the Egyptian goddess of death, but even there, it had restrictions in how stupid it was being. Now: it's just "wtf? why....?"
It's getting a little silly...
Thanks as always Bananas.
I note with satisfaction that the first listed alt name is in Greek. Now if only there a Latin one as well, that all men of culture might rejoice.