Yuusha ka Maou ka Erabasete - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
OSS is for the scan group's name, not the LN.....aww.

Dex-chan lover
@boomburst, good question, I think I heard it before, but it could've been in a movie. now I don't even know if slang is accurate or not.

@Boomburst valley girl slang, depending on the way translators translate things, the whole should I go strictly to what is said/meant, or should I convey the way things are said as well

usually totes is for vapid or airhead characters, not really sure how often it was said irl or if its said still said, or if they moved from that potentially cute way of talking to the more condescending 'um... like I want to talk to the managerrrr... lire right now' kind of talking. really the spiritual successor to totes may be using things like 'omg lol rly' in real life.

Fed-Kun's army
If she can't die, wouldn't that mean she should just show to both her hero side friend and demon lord attendant that she's both?

Sure she might be lonely, but over time that would mean there's no more purpose for hero or demon lord?

...But that wouldn't make for a cute fun story huh? Oh well, still interested.

Double-page supporter
Given what's written in the raws, at least, I feel like the translater took some liberty with the Goddess's lines. That said, it is pretty fun.

Contributor
i wouldn't mind if the blacks are actually black. (leveling/cleaning).

Fed-Kun's army
I love TLs who take the liberty to spice up a character’s personality through dialogue. Gj No Group Scans!!

was there refreances to other works originally there? please don't remind me of shit like the shield hero just becauseyou think the story is too dull on its own. i apreciate the effort, but shiled bro is UGH.

Users who are viewing this thread