Molester Man - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
again..

rereading this, its really kind of him to step back for 2 of them, he really given up and think he lost everything ( it's all over )

Lol type moon!
Our boy is pretty hardcore here, but I feel that it's wrong to put friendships before relationships. Friendships are too transient to be prioritized this much. They're gonna get in a fight eventually anyway.

Fed-Kun's army
well, looking at how kansai reacted all this time, i guess he's just trying to save as many things as possible from the mess he's involved in

wise mr molester

Fed-Kun's army
yeah, respect for Mr. molester right there, the best choice he has made in the whole fucking saga, and damn dude, that type-moon roast was brilliant

Aggregator gang
Yo molester is a fucking chad. I'm a straight guy but I'd suck his dick clean off of his body.

Double-page supporter
Mr.Molester is sacrificing himself for the sake of the Kansai and Loli's friendship, which I can understand. But I also feel like he's grown tired of the drama. A man with no other options left?

Dex-chan lover
You know what, I think this is the best course of action to take for them. Don't think it's the best overall; There are different solutions for different people.

Molester lost some precious friends, but he learned a whole lot about social circles, and how to approach them. Next time Mr Molester meats a new person or group, he will be much more experienced and emotionally

Aggregator gang
7ja4g7.jpg

At this point, he might as well wash himself clean of it. Loli was a bitch all along. Women...

Users who are viewing this thread