Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 14 Ch. 67 - Watanuki Chihiro Feels Doubtful

Hahaha, it's fun how he decided to stop the teasing the moment he saw how troubled she was. I love how she knows how to handle him too when he's being stubborn.

Also,
"Earlobe blew everything away" 😆 Haha, that must be so awkward for him to continue sulking about it as he's not the type to be usually concerned about those things for so long

Fed-Kun's army
They're pretty much married at this point (❁´◡`❁)

Btw, Chihiro looks mature (and kinda wife-y) in this panel

8I1ZYs1e_o.png

Dex-chan lover
Yeah they're a couple alright. Having a meal together as a twosome is the hardest of flags

"Earlobes blew everything away"might be my favourite line in this entire series cause it finally struck an emotion of Yugami he couldn't comprehend

Also Grandma sees a part of her husband through her grandson and doesn't want to let that go. It's kind of touching

OMG,

It turns out Yugami is part Ferengi and very susceptible to earlobe. He's a goner.

So he was flustered.

So, it turns out Yugami's sense of humor and his jokes are like mine, only I know they are jokes.

Dex-chan lover
So many flags, but so little progression.

I find kinda funny why Chihiro wondering that she let Yugami wearing her mom`s apron and let him cook at her kitchen. either her affection toward Yugami is already high or she really trust him not doing anything weird to her.

Fed-Kun's army
Hi!!! Can someone explain to me what did Yugami mean with "Earlobes blew everything away" in that context? Blew what way exactly?
His sister said "He was probably envious of Chihiro-san's situation" .. so the earlobe event (lol) blew away his envy?

than again definition "blow away" says that: If you say that you are blown away by something, or if it blows you away, you mean that you are very impressed by it.
[informal]

So is he not envious anymore or was he impressed? which one was it?

Users who are viewing this thread