Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Vol. 11 Ch. 53 - A Child Raised by Monsters, Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Damn it Hiiro, stop seducing small children, and don't just let them take you wherever they want to go, one of these days one of them is going to take your purity and won't be able to give it back.

Realy.. I pity the MC, he is loved by the god loli.

Thx for chap :D

Dex-chan lover
nikki will be hiiro's disciple in the future. and will compete with mikazuki(droll bird turned loli) to get hiiro's affection.

Dex-chan lover
@chilzhul It`s possible she had a Stunting. Stunting is the impaired growth and development that children experience from poor nutrition, repeated infection, and inadequate psychosocial stimulation and because she was raised by a monster bear mother, her mind is still undeveloped and have a kindergartener behavior. But that`s just my theory.

Dex-chan lover
Hiiro, the chick magnet for lolis. Though, he only cares about books and food. He's not oblivious though, just rejects it.

Also, I'm guessing killing the original bird thing will turn all the bamboo back to normal. Or reduce them to ash. Either way, Bamboo Hill will be safe!

Users who are viewing this thread