Rebirth of the Majestic Wife

Seems like there are 23 chapters so far. I googled the name, use Chong Sheng Gui Qi Zhi Hua Li De Fu Chou . Google will ask if you meant "Chinese characters that I can't read" then click on that and it should have a bunch of links to the comic.

hello, just wanted to let you know that chapter 21 is currently a double upload of chapter 20

@zeldashaircut It was a double upload of 21. current status: chapter 21 removed (correct chapter), chapter 20( still chapter 21)

and for all those wondering, if you go to other sites mangadex's 1 is listed as 0, so if you wanted to go find the missing chapter, it would be listed as 19 in raw. you don't miss much, the mc walks down the stairs and greets everyone, the father walks in to sit down and then 21 happens.

so, if you want to keep the current 20, you have to reorder the previous chapters 0-18, and upload 19. otherwise, chapter 20 will deleted and both of the will be uploaded.

Hahaha, I wish they have a novel for this one. I really love reading a novel like this setup

Anyone knows where we can read (see more likely) the raws? The website provided has their chapters locked.

Anyone know the title of the novel? I've tried to google it, but it seems like it's a totally diffferent story

For those who want to read the raw novel, here you go: 重生贵妻帝少的心尖宠

Pls change the display picture . It looks too provoking and looks bad when I see it in my follow list😣😖

Although I don't wanna really say anything... I'm gonna just say it anyway. Is it me, or has this girl personality change a bit?

Users who are viewing this thread